Would you like to promote your handmade craft business and provide meaningful content to other craft fair vendors? We’re actively seeking enthusiastic guest posters who are passionate about what they do!
Who We Are
The Craft Booth is a website dedicated to helping craft fair vendors and crafty “solopreneurs” grow their businesses. We look at current trends, creating booths that rock, and developing brand recognition among other related things.
What We Are Looking For
We are currently seeking guest posts that are well-written, informative and highly related to our subject areas. You must have experience with and have a website related to crafting or craft fairs to be considered.
Are you a crafter who loves what you do? Do you love the thought of showing off your talents and helping to inspire others to create and/or grow their own handmade businesses? Are you a craft show promoter who wants to share your knowledge and expertise with vendors?
Have you created amazing displays, or do you have tips on how to gain brand recognition or get your items into local retail shops? Perhaps you have discovered some time-saving shortcuts? Or maybe you learned a few things the hard way and want to warn others what not to do? You’re the perfect fit.
You don’t have to be an expert writer to guest post here. I’m happy to edit your post to make it top-notch. What matters to me is your experience, passion and love for the subject at hand.
What Do You Get?
This is an unpaid submission, however all guest posters do receive a byline and “do follow” link back to your website.
We also promote our posts on social media so you’ll get exposure for your work.
Read these carefully. Submissions that do not follow the directions below will be rejected without notice.
- You must be a crafter or promoter with a relevant website or Facebook page etc. for your business. We do NOT accept submissions from random people, agencies, etc.
- Your post will include a short author bio and “do follow” link back to your website. This needs to be included with your submission as well as a small picture of you *photo is optional but a nice touch
- Your article must be in line with the themes of this site. Topics to consider would be how you built your own unique display, tips you have on how to develop brand recognition or promote your products locally. Other examples might be creative ways to promote shows, tips for starting a new craft fair etc.
- Not sure what to write but want to share? I may be interested in conducting an interview with you. Feel free to contact me.
- All submissions are to be unique and not published elsewhere (duplicates hurt search engine rankings) I do check for plagiarism. Any duplicate posts will be deleted without warning.
- We reserve the right to edit and format your post to fit the look/feel of this website.
- You retain all rights to your work, but grant us permission to display your content exclusively. Should you decide you want to publish elsewhere you agree to notify us so we can take down your work here first. (Duplicate content hurts search engine ranking and can cause sites to be penalized)
- If you have photos you want to include that work with your piece, we are happy to publish them. Please watermark your photos but do so as unobtrusively as possible.
Please send your ideas using the form below. We look to publish a couple of guest posts per month. If we love your idea, we’ll be tickled pink to post it 🙂