My name is Christin and I’m a freelancer living in the Midwest. I have spent many years selling my handmade crafts alongside my husband at various fairs, festivals, and markets. I learned a great deal through trial and error, and through the generosity of fellow crafters who helped show me the ropes. The craft booth website and blog is my way of sharing all I’ve learned about being a craft fair vendor.
Learn how to develop the ideal marketing skills and techniques to sell your products. Get DIY craft display ideas, booth inspirations, craft fair sales tips and much more. The information provided here is especially important for newcomers who are perhaps nervous about attending their first craft shows, but it applies to crafters of all experience levels.
Give some knowledge, take some knowledge. We can all help each other succeed and encourage consumers to help families and their local communities by thinking outside the box store for more of their purchases.
What You’ll Learn Here
- Learn simple tips that will increase your profits at craft fairs and festivals
- Discover where to find profitable craft shows in your area
- Learn how to design and set up a craft booth that rocks and draws people in
- Get insider tips and tricks for closing sales and drawing repeat customers
- Gain knowledge about the best displays from table top displays to signage
- Learn how to build a top-quality booth without paying top dollar
Thanks for visiting! I hope you will find all you need to make your craft shows the most successful they can be. Enjoy your time here and please share!
Also, please consider adding your handmade business to our directory. We have both free and premium options available. Get your free listing.