*Disclosure* The Craft Booth does participate in affiliate programs. When you make a purchase via my site, I do earn a small commission. Rest assured however that I would never recommend a product or service that I haven't or wouldn't personally use. You can view our full policies here.
Are you looking for some creative mother’s day gift ideas for your own mom or to sell at your Spring craft fairs? Here are some Mother’s Day Quotes you can use to jazz up your projects/gifts.
Funny Mothers Day Quotes
- If at first you don’t succeed, try doing it the way mom told you to in the first place.
- Don’t forget to pick up a bottle of wine for Mother’s Day. After all, you’re the reason she drinks.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the person who uses my voicemail like a podcast.
- Thanks for giving me life – and for not taking it back during my teen years!
- Dear Mom, this day would be meaningless to you without me.
- TGIF: This Grandma is Fabulous
- I smile because you’re my mom. I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it.
- Cool moms let you lick the bowl.
- Well done mom! I turned out Awesome.
- You were right. There I said it!
- Mom turned upside down spells WOW!
Sentimental Quotes About Mom
- Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a mother.
- Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.
- Always my mom, forever my friend.
- A (daughter/son) may outgrow your lap but will never outgrow your heart.
- Every kid has a hero. We call ours Mom
- Out of all the moms in the world, I’m so glad you’re mine.
- The only thing better than having you as my mom is my children having you for a grandma.
- To the world you are a mother, to our family you are the world.
- I got the best mom in the lottery of life.
Motherly Quotes From Famous Figures
“All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.”
– Abraham Lincoln
“To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power.”
– Maya Angelou
“Men are what their mothers made them.”
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
“Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.”
– George Eliot
“It may be possible to gild pure gold, but who can make his mother more beautiful?”
– Mahatma Gandhi
Mother’s Day Craft Project Ideas with Quotes
Here are some projects you may want to consider using these great quotes.
Custom coffee mugs (look for sharpie mug tutorials online)
Transfer designs. Use Canva or Photoshop to create a pretty quote with your favorite fonts then transfer it to canvas or cotton – t-shirts, tote bags, canvas etc. Here is a great tutorial
Paint it on a custom sign.
Decoupage it on a tile and add hangers to the back.
What will you make with these quotes? Drop a comment below with your ideas.