I’m getting ready for the first craft fair of the fall season next weekend. While everyone enjoys a labor day weekend off, I’m working like a mad woman to get everything up and running for my show.
I have a great blend of fall crafts this year – pumpkin soaps, wine bottle lamps and some wine cork keychains I’m assembling. I am a digital artist as well and I put my art onto tiles to sell. They did very well last year, so I’m doing too many things at once. This is kind of the story of my life. Sadly, it takes some of the fun out of it, but once I get set up I’m all excited again.
Decorating booths for fall shows is super easy. Dollar stores like Deals in my area have loose foliage in packs for $1. I use black or orange table covers and throw some of the leaves and a few fall garlands on the tables – perfect. super cheap. There are just so many fall craft booth decorating techniques that are simple and inexpensive.
The early part of fall is when customers seem to really enjoy the Autumn themed and Halloween/Thanksgiving crafts. I have a little something for everyone and the fall colors of course on the tables are bright and eye catching. Creating that warm environment encourages sales.
Here are some inexpensive fall craft booth decorating ideas
- Dollar store leaves scattered on tables
- Sun flowers! Nothing says fall and gives that bright pop of color like sunflowers.
- Orange flat sheets twin size make great table covers
- If you live in a rural area, get some dried corn stalks to place on tent corners
- cheap baskets (thrift store/yard sales) with fall colored cloth napkins to line them. Fill with your products.
- small pumpkins – real or inexpensive from dollar stores.
- twigs from trees (or fake ones if you prefer)
- burlap is cheap and has a very homey, fall like appeal
So, here’s to your Fall Craft Shows – hope you get tons of sales.
Need some visual inspiration? Check out these fun booths – very pretty.